Getting your closest friends together for your last weekend as a bachelorette doesn’t take much. Finding the perfect Savannah bachelorette party package that offers relaxing hotels, pampering, partying and exploring can be difficult. Along with Savannah’s history and heritage is a long list of places to band together with your girls and bust through the town. Going from the spa to the hottest party spot, from brunch to the beach, here are some fun bachelorette ideas in Savannah:
Where to Stay:
Find the best place to stay for a bachelorette party in Savannah—from a fully-furnished and carefully curator carriage house and trendy five-star hotels in the Historic District to cottages and beach houses Tybee Island.
Vacation Rentals in Savannah:
Vacation Rentals on Tybee Island:
Hotels in Savannah:
- Hotel Indigo: A massive and rather charming boutique hotel right on Bay Street, one block from both River Street and City Market.
- The Brice, A Kimpton Hotel: The Southern Belle of Hotels with a juxtaposing interior and exterior, it’s located at the very end of East Bay Street, off Washington Square.
- Cotton Sail Hotel: A riverfront getaway with a view. Cotton Sail is right on River Street in the midst of all the action.
- Homewood Suites: Another riverfront hotel with charm and breathtaking views of the river, not to mention a rooftop pool, at the very end of East Bay Street.
- Andaz: Located on Barnard Street off Ellis Square, it’s a calming urban retreat in the middle of the city.
- The Mansion on Forsyth: The crème de la crème, the Mansion is a luxury getaway on the east side of Forsyth that offers an enchanting experiencAdventure
See the City:
Bachelorette parties abound in Savannah where the activities and abundant and drinks can be carried around in to-go cups. From down by the river to the heart of the city to far off in the islands, there’s something for every type of adventurer.
- Take a Riverboat Cruise: Go down to River Street and hop on a cruise ship and enjoy brunch, lunch or dinner and a front row seat to all the cultural entertainment.
- Parade Around the Park: Forsyth Park to be more specific. Explore the park while the flowers are in bloom and enjoy the famous fountain.
- Care for some exercise? Kayak to Little Tybee from Tybee Island.
- Haunted Pub Crawl: Take haunted walk through the city stopping along the way to enjoy a variety of pubs and their stories.
- Tour Wormsloe Historic Site: Enjoy a scenic guided tour around the most picturesque sites in the city.
- Stroll and Shop on Broughton Street: There’s an ample amount of familiar stores to stop by and browse.
Enjoy a boastful brunch at some of the most popular midday meal spots in Savannah, offering anything from warm, home-style breakfast to international avant-garde meals with endless mimosas and freshly squeezed lemonade.
- Collin’s Quarter: Authentic Australian cuisine in the middle of the South.
- B. Matthews: A classic American eatery.
- Hitch: a twist on American Classics.
- The Ordinary Pub: Nothing ordinary about its Californian, Lowcountry and Mid-West inspired meals.
- Soho South: A luxurious bistro featuring American style cuisine.
- Clary’s Cafe: Where Southern-style favorites are served at Savannah’s infamous and classic brunch spot.
- Goose Feathers Cafe: An European-style cafe serving breakfast all day.
- Huey’s On The River: Featuring New Orlean’s style seafood and soups.
Savannah is no stranger to gourmet cooking and top-notch restaurants with divine dinners and a killer atmosphere. Some spots even offer bars so glamorous that you won’t wait ’til sundown for a sip of something stronger than wine.
- The Grey: Named after a refurbished Greyhound station, features some of the best Southern eats.
- Public Kitchen & Bar: Hip cocktails and a variety of American eats with a twist.
- The Vault: Asian fusion eats and drinks at the old Bank of America building on Bull Street.
- Vic’s on the River: Fine dining Southern cuisine at this 19th-century style restaurant.
- Crystal Beer Parlor: Savannah’s oldest restaurant opened in 1933 during the Great Depression and it’s been a favorite gathering spot for locals and visitors ever since.
- Chive Sea Bar & Lounge: An extravagant and intimate bar and lounge serving Asian food with a Southern touch.
- The Olde Pink House: Fine Southern dining with exquisite food and historical decor.
- Local11Ten: Seasonal Southern dishes served both inside and on their rooftop deck.
- Cotton & Rye: A former bank transformed into an American gastropub.
- Better Than Sex – A Dessert Restaurant: Featuring chocolate and caramel rimmed wines, beers and cocktails that complement their from-scratch desserts.
What would a bachelorette party in Savannah be without some cool concoctions and colorful cocktails? Head out to some of Savannah’s well-kept secrets. Be it swanky and classy or a downright dive bar, there’s a little liquor for every kind of drinker in your group.
- Congress Street Up: An upscale speakeasy experience in cocktails.
- Churchills Pub
- Savannah Taphouse
- Lulu’s Chocolate Bar
- AlleyCat Lounge
- Rocks on the River
- Jen & Friends
- Circa 1875 Gastro Pub
- Jazz’d Tapas Bar
- Savannah Smiles Dueling Pianos is a boisterous, late-night dueling-piano saloon with songs selected by the audience & a pub-grub menu.
- The Historic Savannah Theatre offers high-energy variety shows that features a rockin’ live band, singers and comedy, perfect for a evening with the girls!
Sing and Dance:
Whether you wanna tear up the down with your sweet dance moves or tear up your vocals screaming along to the classics and your long-time favorite songs there’s no doubt you’ll find a stage, a mic or a dance floor to do so.
- The Wormhole
- The Rail Pub
- Bay Street Blues
- Club One Treehouse
- El Rocky
- Club 51 degrees
Nothing like a little R&R with the ladies and a bit of pampering for the bride-to-be. Pick from the many beauty salons, hair salons and massage parlors Savannah has to offer.
- Spa Bleu
- Dubhine Touch
- Savannah Day Spa
- Sweet Water Spa
- Poseidon Spa
- Milan Day Spa
- Magnolia Spa
- Salon Della Vita
- Roots Southern Salon
- 40 Volume Salon & Spa
- Color Box Hair Salon
- Ethan’s of London South
- Salon Tribe
- Salon 1821