Top Pet-friendly Hotels in Historic Downtown Savannah
Quality Inn Savannah Historic District
The Quality Inn® Savannah Historic District allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds—an affordable, pet-friendly place to lay your head right next to one of America’s most historic cities. They’re just half a block from famed River Street and other Savannah attractions.
- (912) 235-0595
- 300 W. Bay St.
- Your four-legged friend can come along to this pet-friendly hotel (fees apply for pets).
The Desoto Savannah Historic District
The DeSoto blends the elegance, history, and charm of one of America’s oldest cities with a playful dose of Southern spirit. Step inside our downtown Savannah hotel for foie gras and fried green tomatoes, or meet us on the back porch for a “Sip & Stroll” walking tour.
- (866) 810-5325
- 15 E. Liberty St.
- The DeSoto will allow one dog up to 35 pounds per standard guest room with a $150 cleaning fee.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Savannah Historic District/Riverfront
- (912) 355-0025
- 611 E. River St.
- Pet-friendly rooms
Their riverside location offers great views from our resort-style rooftop area that includes a bar, pool, cabanas and nightly live music. Steps from their property in the historic district, you will find the streets lined with boutique shops, restaurants, and entertainment. Enjoy free hot breakfast each morning and a complimentary evening social every Wednesday.
Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District
Their hotel is less than a block to City Market, and River Street entertainment begins across the street. Let their concierge help you see all the city’s sights and sounds. Tybee Island is 18 miles away. They offer cooked-to-order breakfast every day and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- (912) 721-5000
- 321 W. Bay St.
- Pet-friendly rooms
Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah
Located in the heart of Savannah’s historic district, walking distance from the Georgia State Railroad Museum. The Savannah Riverfront Plaza and ferry to the Savannah Convention Center are a mile away. Enjoy free cooked-to-order breakfast and drinks at their complimentary Evening Reception.
- (912) 721-6900
- 225 E. Bay St.
- Bring your four-legged friend with you to this historic hotel, where dogs and cats are welcomed (fees apply).
Best Western Savannah Historic District
- (912) 233-1011
- 412 W. Bay St.
- This pet-friendly, city-center hotel welcomes dogs for an additional fee.
Olde Harbour Inn
- (912) 234-4100
- 508 E. Factors Walk
- Don’t leave your four-legged friend at home during your riverfront excursion. Dogs and cats are welcome (fees apply) at this historic hotel.
- (912) 232-2661
- 611 W. Oglethorpe Ave.
- Dogs and cats are welcome (fees apply) at this pet-friendly hotel offering pet-approved amenities, like a dog park. For a walk during your stay, seek out nearby Forsyth Park.
Residence Inn by Marriott Savannah Downtown/Historic District
- (912) 233-9996
- 500 W. Charlton St.
- Dogs and cats are welcome (fees apply) at this pet-friendly, city-center hotel.
Staybridge Suites Savannah Historic District, an IHG Hotel
- (912) 721-9000
- 301 E. Bay St.
- This hotel is pet-friendly, allowing dogs and cats with an additional fee.
Kimpton Brice Hotel, an IHG Hotel
- (912) 238-1200
- 601 E. Bay St.
- Four-legged friends will enjoy free stays and pet-approved amenities, like food and water bowls, at this city-center hotel.
Hotel Indigo Savannah Historic District, an IHG Hotel
- (912) 236-4440
- 201 W. Bay St.
- This hotel is pet-friendly, allowing dogs with an additional fee.