Don’t Miss Super Museum Sunday!
The Georgia History Festival’s Super Museum Sunday will take place Sunday, May 2, 2021. This highly-anticipated annual event gives visitors the opportunity to become reacquainted with historic sites, museums, and cultural institutions in their communities and around our state.
Check back often as more sites are being added daily. We encourage you to review each participating site’s COVID-19 protocols before your arrival to ensure the best experience. We hope you enjoy all that our amazing historical and cultural sites have to offer!
Below are participating Super Museums in the Savannah area:
- American Prohibition Museum Special Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- The Andrew Low House
- Bonaventure Historical Society Visitor Center: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Candler County Historical Society
- City of Savannah Municipal Archives VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE ONLY
- Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens at the Historic Bamboo Farm
- Congregation Mickve Israel Special Hours: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Davenport House Museum
- Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace
- Massie Heritage Center
- Oatland Island Wildlife Center PREREGISTRATION IS REQUIREDRichmond Hill History Museum
- Savannah Ogeechee Canal Museum and Nature Center
- SCAD Museum of Art
- Telfair Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Telfair’s Jepson Center for the Arts
- Tybee Island Light Station And Museum Special Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- WEBB Military Museum