Not wanting to cook this Thanksgiving?
Not a problem! We’ve got you covered. Savannah.com has compiled a list of some options for dine-in or take-out for that Thanksgiving meal with all the fixin’s.
1. Savannah Riverboat Cruises 2023 Thanksgiving Dinner Cruise
Join Savannah Riverboat Cruises for a delicious traditional Southern holiday buffet with live entertainment sure to get you tapping your feet and out of your seat dancing as you cruise up and down the beautiful Savannah River.
- Thursday, November 23, 2023
- 1st Cruise: Boarding at 11:30 a.m., Sailing at 12:30 p.m., Returning at 2:30 p.m.
- 2nd Cruise: Boarding at 4:00 p.m., Sailing at 5:00 p.m., Returning at 7:00 p.m.
- Adults $109.95* each | Children(5-12) $62.95* each Children 4 & under: FREE
- Advanced Reservations Recommended
- * Prices do not include state tax, local tax, port fees, or service charges. Service charge applies for groups of 10 or more
- 9 E. River Street
- (912) 232-6404
2. Belford’s Thanksgiving:
Belford’s will be open from 1-6 p.m. featuring a 3-course, prix fixe menu that will be featured on their website closer to Thanksgiving. Although their menu is not determined as of yet, they are promising the classic turkey dinner option (Roast Turkey Breast, Garlic whipped potatoes, turkey giblet gravy and apple cranberry stuffing as well as some of their signature dishes. The per-person price will be $80 a person.
Last year’s menu:
- She Crab Soup
- Fried Green Tomatoes Spicy rémoulade Charred Brussel Sprouts
- Arugula Salad Roasted butternut squash, dried cranberries, toasted pumpkin seeds, feta, balsamic vinaigrette
- Baked Parmesan Garlic Butter Oysters
- Belford’s Award-Winning Jumbo Lump Crab Cake & Gulf Shrimp
- Greens & Grits Shrimp
- Filet Mignon
- Braised Beef Short Rib
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Brownie Chocolate Mousse Stack
- (912) 233-2626
- To make a reservation, email email@example.com
- $80 per person + tax & gratuity/children 12 & under $25 + tax & gratuity
3. The Olde Pink House
Experience a festive meal at The Olde Pink House, a beautifully renovated Southern mansion. With exceptional food, impeccable service, and a charming atmosphere, your family is guaranteed to have an enjoyable time. Indulge in the mouthwatering Thanksgiving fare, from tender turkey to homemade sides that remind you of grandma’s cooking. And don’t forget to save room for the decadent desserts. If you’re looking for something different, they also offer seafood, steak, and lobster tails.
- (912) 232-4286
- 23 Abercorn Street
- Reserve a table here.
4. The Lady & Sons
Paula Deen’s flagship restaurant. The Lady & Sons serves a spread of hearty down-home dishes along with Paula’s famous sides. End the meal with a dessert of your choice—they recommend the Ooey Gooey Butter Cake!
Holiday Catering Menu:
Paula’s Southern Entrées:
- Holiday Catering is available for pick up from 12 pm – 3 pm on the day before Thanksgiving Day
- (912) 233-2600
- Order Here.
5. The Pirates’ House
The Pirates’ House Grand Thanksgiving Buffet hits the spot when dining with kids. The buffet includes a choice of several freshly prepared salads, and all the traditional sides, along with spoon bread, a roasted butternut squash, and rutabaga combo, bacon-braised collard greens, and more. In addition to a slow-roasted, brown butter-basted turkey, entrees include Lowcountry shrimp and grits, prime rib, ham with a bourbon old-fashioned glaze, and honey pecan fried chicken. Diners can also pile on the seafood dishes like peel-and-eat shrimp, poached salmon, and baked stuffed oysters. And that’s before the desserts!
- (912) 233-5757
- 20 E Broad Street
6. Thanksgiving Brunch at Plant Riverside District
Plant Riverside District is thrilled to host a memorable Thanksgiving Brunch, featuring a freshly prepared Thanksgiving buffet with all the trimmings prepared by Plant Riverside District’s accomplished Executive Chef Eric Fullem and his talented culinary team. Guests can savor a wide range of traditional Thanksgiving favorites and enjoy a full bar with premium beer, wine and cocktail offerings as well as a Bloody Mary bar. This highly anticipated annual family-friendly brunch is designed to take the stress out of one of the biggest holidays of the year, offering an exquisite, chef-prepared Thanksgiving meal.
Menu highlights include:
- Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast with Giblet Gravy and Cranberry Sauce,
- Maple-Smoked Turkey Thighs, S
- low-Smoked Prime Rib,
- Fresh-Shucked Oysters,
- Jumbo Shrimp,
- Cornbread and Sausage Stuffing,
- Cornflake-Crusted French Toast,
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Gravy,
- Baked Sweet Potatoes, c
- Thanksgiving pies, cakes, tortes and cookies.
Pricing is $83 plus tax and gratuity for adults and $39 plus tax and gratuity for children ages 5 to 12. Alcoholic beverages are available for an additional charge.
- 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Plant Riverside District – Salzburg Ballroom: 400 W. River St.
- For more information, click HERE.