The 2021 Holiday Season heralds the return of the 24th Annual Old Town Trolley’s Holiday Sights Tour.
Down here in Savannah, southern hospitality and a neighborly disposition come naturally to us. As a visitor to Georgia’s First City, don’t be surprised if a stranger wishes you a ‘good one’. And when the holidays roll around, we really turn on the charm! For a feel-good holiday romp through Savannah you’ll never forget, celebrate with us on Old Town Trolley’s Holiday Lights & Sights Tour!
We’ll whisk you away to the city’s historic homes and city squares dressed in their holiday best as carolers enliven the night with songs.
Time-travel back to the 1820s during your holiday tour to the Davenport House and see how Savannah’s earliest residents experienced the spirit of the season while enjoying some holiday treats. And our next stop, the Plant Riverside District, is a truly magical winter wonderland, where guests can say hello to St. Nick himself.
- Davenport House: Guests are transported back to the 1820s to get a glimpse at a typical 19th century family holiday.
- Plant Riverside District: You will visit St. Nick and see Christmas lights and a tree at the Plant Riverside District.
- Holiday Treats: Some special holiday treats round out a wonderful night out on the town!
Holiday Lights and Sights Tour Schedule:
- 2021: Nightly November 26 – December 24.
- Tours depart every 30 minutes between 6:30 & 8:30 p.m.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Tours will begin and end at the Old Town Trolley Depot at 250 MLK Junior Blvd.
- Reservations are required as space is limited for this popular tour.
- Due to the popularity of the Holiday Lights & Sights Tour, be sure to give yourself enough time to park and check in. There is plenty of parking around the departure location.