There’s nothing quite like Valentine’s Day in Savannah. With so many romantic settings all over Savannah, it might be hard to choose just where to take your sweetheart or what to do for Valentine’s Day, 2020.
Valentine’s Date Night!
Saturday, February 8 at 6 pm.
We are excited to announce that Eric Congdon is coming back to Coastal Empire Beer Co! It’s the perfect night to come out for a Valentine’s date night. No cover charge and your first beer of the night will be 2 for 1 because we love you as much as you love us. Enjoy Eric’s unique blend of music, from Blues & Americana, to World Music and everything in between. Coastal Empire Beer Co. is located at 79 Ross Rd., Savannah.
Check out Better Than Sex – A Dessert Restaurant
Better Than Sex Savannah is the perfect Valentine’s day destination. They feature some of the best desserts in a speakeasy-like setting. Lush floor to ceiling curtains highlight the intimacy and beauty of our dining room. Even if you aren’t into sweets, try one of their signature chocolate or caramel rimmed wines, beers, or house made cocktails. Click here for 10% off your entire bill. Better Than Sex is located at 410 West Broughton Street. (912) 306-0309
Sunday In Savannah, 50% Off With A 3-Night Stay at the Presidents’ Quarters
Extend your weekend getaway and take 50% off your Sunday night’s stay! Simply stay for a minimum of 3 days – you’ll receive the day 1 and 2 at our Best Available Rate, and Sunday at 50% off! Presidents’ Quarters Inn has an unbeatable location right in the heart of Savannah’s Historic District. Experience the charm and elegance of Savannah, Georgia with our charming Inn that offers beautiful and spacious accommodations. Our 16 stunning rooms are all decorated with classic Southern elegance and furnished with stunning wood pieces and fine fabrics representative of the Presidents they are named after. Click here to book this special.
What’s More Romantic Than A Carriage Ride?
Plantation Carriage Company is the premier source for carriage rides around Savannah. Savannah is enchanting after dusk, as we meander under age old live oaks draped with moss, listening to the soothing sounds of the clip-clop of the horse. Countless love stories in Savannah’s history started with a carriage ride. Click here for $2 Off your trip.
“Love Is In the Air” Cabaret Show!
Saturday, February 14 at 7-9:30 p.m.
This Valentine’s Day treat your loved one to a romantic evening of Fine Dining & Entertainment with the “Love Is In the Air” Cabaret Show!
This special evening will consist of a white linen atmosphere and a three course meal provided by Chef Kirk Blaine. The first course will consist of warm, soft pretzel bread served with beer cheese and Bavarian mustartd. The Second Course will be your choice of Braised Beef Shortrib patiently cooked in Barq’s Root Beer served over four cheese stone ground grits, wilted spinanch, shaved pecorino romano and flash fried collard greens or Flame Grilled Shrimp atop a creamy Fettuccini Carbonara with hickory smoked bacon, shaved pecorino Romano, and Garden Herbs. Lastly, dessert will consist of Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Molten Chocolate Lava Cake, and Fresh Fruit & Berry Tart.
In between each course, performances by the Savannah Stage Company Cabaret will enterain you with singing, dancing, and scenes from some of the most iconic love stories of all time. But it doesn’t end there! Unlimited wine service will be poured through out the entire evening! The Clyde Venue, located at 223 Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard. Tickets are $99 and there is a limited supply. Click here to reserve yours.
Get married in the Davenport House Garden
Friday, February 14 from 5 to 7 p.m.
Not married yet? That’s okay because you can bring that special someone over to the beautiful Davenport House Garden and tie the knot. A local judge will be there to officiate and ceremonies will be offered every 10 minutes. It’s a good idea to confirm reservations, because this event tends to sell out. And to thank the Davenport House, there’s a $100 donation to the museum. The Davenport House is located at 324 E. State Street. Rain location in the Kennedy Pharmacy, 323 E. Broughton Street—across the lane from the garden. For more information, call (912) 236-8097.
Valentine’s Day Dinner Cruise on Savannah Riverboat Cruises
What better way to spend Valentine’s Day in Savannah than on the famous Savannah River? Every year the Savannah Riverboat Cruises invite couples to do a little something special for Valentine’s Day and go on a dinner cruise down the Savannah River. This 2-hour cruise includes a premium 4-course plated dinner, live entertainment, bottle of house wine or champagne, and dancing. Boarding starts at 6 p.m., departs at 7 p.m., returning at 9 p.m. Advanced reservations are required.
Valentine’s Day Gourmet 4-Course Plated Dinner Menu
1st Course, Choice of:
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail served with Ghost Coast Cocktail Sauce
- Charcuterie Board: Prosciutto, Salami, Marinated Olives, Pepper Jack Cheese, White Cheddar, Red Pepper Hummus & Toasted Points
2nd Course, Choice of one:
- Georgia Peach Salad: Mixed Greens, Roasted Georgia Peaches, Candied Pecans, Raspberries & Crumbled Goat Cheese in a Light Moscato Vinaigrette
- She-Crab Soup: Smooth & Rich She-Crab Soup finished with Sherry, Mascarpone & Micro Chives
- Tomato Bisque: Rich & Creamy Roasted Garlic & Tomato Bisque, topped with Crème Fraiche and Fresh Basil
- Leopold’s Lemon Sorbet with Mint
Entrée: Choice of one:
- Filet Mignon Au Poivre: Pepper Crusted Tenderloin served with Twice Baked Cheddar Potato & Roasted Vegetables
- Baked Red Snapper: Seasoned with Lemon Zest and topped with a Mango Salsa, served with a Wild Mushroom & Shallot Quinoa & Roasted Root Vegetables
- Stuffed Chicken Roulade: filled with Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Boursin Cheese, served with Tri-Color Pepper Risotto & Roasted Root Vegetables
- Pasta in Pink:Pappardelle Pasta with Tomato & Wild Mushrooms in a Blush Cream Sauce finished with Sherry & Boursin Cheese, served with Roasted Asparagus
- Riverboat Crème Brulee: Toasted Sugar with Fresh Berries & Crème
- Double Chocolate Torte: Finished with Raspberry Sauce & Whipped Crème with Strawberries
Click here for reservations.