Getting your closest friends together for your last weekend as a bachelorette doesn’t take much, whereas finding the perfect location that offers relaxing hotels, pampering, partying and exploring can be difficult. Along with Savannah’s history and heritage is a long list of places to band together with your girls and bust through the town. Going from the spa to the hottest party spot, from brunch to the beach, here are some fun bachelorette ideas in Savannah:
Where to Stay
Find the best place to stay for a bachelorette party in Savannah—from a fully-furnished and carefully curator carriage house and trendy five-star hotels in the Historic District to cottages and beach houses Tybee Island.
Vacation Rentals in Savannah
Southern Belle Vacation Rentals
• 703 Tatnall: Located on Tatnall Street, 703 Tatnall is a modern and spacious three-bedroom two-and-a-half bathroom apartment in the downtown area.
• Blue Manor on Congress: An adorable blue-tinged and modern Manor on Congress Street with four bedrooms and three and a half baths bathrooms.
• Congress Street Retreat: A contemporary retreat in the center of the city with four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
• Diplomat House: A swanky four-bedroom and four-and-a-half bathrooms in the Historic District with a private pool.
• Home at 1014: Half a block from Forsyth Park, Home 1014 contains five bedrooms and three bathrooms and is the talk of the town with its spacious rooms and impressive decor.
• Park Avenue 211: At the edge of Forsyth, Park Avenue 211 offers five vibrant bedrooms and three bathrooms.
• Whitfield Square: Six bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms in this cottage right off the stunning yet serene Whitfield Square.
• Mint Julep Estate: An estate on the infamous Jones Street with six bedrooms and four bathrooms.
• Benton Cottage: An upbeat cottage house on Tybee Island with four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms.
• Queen Bee Main House: Vintage styled with four bedrooms and two and a half baths and your own private pool on Tybee Island.
Cora Bett Thomas
• 331 Barnard: Located on Barnard Street in downtown Savannah with four fun bedrooms and two bathrooms.
• 230 Ogelthorpe: Close the river, on Oglethorpe Street, 230 Ogelthorpe has four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms.
Lucky Savannah Vacation Rentals
• The Gaston Estate: A fun-filled five-bedroom and three-and-a-half bathrooms home on Gaston Street with tons of twin beds for friends to share rooms and bright decor to soak in.
• Parkside Place: Right on Forsyth Park, a five-bedroom, four-and-a-half bathroom property. A palace in some regards, it offers spacious and elegantly decorated rooms.
• Waldburg: three bedrooms and two bathrooms right on Waldburg Street. A funky and modern home that mixes bright patterns, dark-wood, and animal fur carpets.
• Broughton Street Main House: An elegant three-bedroom, two-and-a-half bathroom house on Broughton Street.
• 109 West Main House: An old style mansion with seven bedrooms.
• Mary O’Connor House: A Victorian home with three bedrooms.
Tybee Vacation Rentals
• 5 O’Clock Somewhere: A modern four-bedroom, five-bathroom cottage on Tybee Island.
• Ebbtide: A funky and refreshing six-bedroom, four-bathroom house..
• Blue Crab Cottage: This picturesque pet-friendly cottage offers a heated private pool and three bedrooms with two full baths two blocks from the fun at South Beach.
Vacation Rentals on Tybee Island
Oceanfront Cottage Rentals
• 13th Perfection: A six-bedroom beachside cottage.
• Mansion on the Hill: An eight-bedroom mansion with space for all your sisters.
• Bella Luna: A beautiful five-bedroom, four-bathroom cottage.
• 29 Lighthouse View: A five-bedroom, four-and-a-half bathroom cottage with a view.
• Villa by the Sea: A five-bedroom, three-and-a-half bathroom villa right near the ocean.
• Sunset View: A sunset view in this five-bedroom, four-and-a-half bathroom rental.
• 1417 Tybee Estates: An estate with six bedrooms, five bathrooms, a private pool and hot tub.
• 102 Casa Verde: A six-bedroom, five-and-a-half bathroom casa.
• Tybee Oasis: A six-bedroom, four-bathroom rental with a private pool.
Hotels in Savannah
• Hotel Indigo: A massive and rather charming boutique hotel right on Bay Street, one block from both River Street and City Market.
• The Brice, A Kimpton Hotel: The Southern Belle of Hotels with a juxtaposing interior and exterior, it’s located at the very end of East Bay Street, off Washington Square.
• Cotton Sail Hotel: A riverfront getaway with a view. Cotton Sail is right on River Street in the midst of all the action.
• Homewood Suites: Another riverfront hotel with charm and breathtaking views of the river, not to mention a rooftop pool, at the very end of East Bay Street.
• Andaz: Located on Barnard Street off Ellis Square, it’s a calming urban retreat in the middle of the city.
• The Mansion on Forsyth: The crème de la crème, the Mansion is a luxury getaway on the east side of Forsyth that offers an enchanting experience.
Where to Adventure
Bachelorette parties abound in Savannah where the activities and abundant and drinks can be carried around in to-go cups. From down by the river to the heart of the city to far off in the islands, there’s something for every type of adventurer.
• Take a Riverboat Cruise: Go down to River Street and hop on a cruise ship and enjoy brunch, lunch or dinner and a front row seat to all the cultural entertainment.
• Parade Around the Park: Forsyth Park to be more specific. Explore the park while the flowers are in bloom and enjoy the famous fountain.
• Care for some exercise? Kayak to Little Tybee from Tybee Island.
• Soak in the City with Savannah Slow Ride: Put on your walking shoes and pedal around downtown while sipping on some spirits and listening to your favorite songs.
• Tour Wormsloe Historic Site: Enjoy a scenic guided tour around the most picturesque sites in the city.
• Stroll and Shop on Broughton Street: There’s an ample amount of familiar stores to stop by at. Anything from Kendra Scott to Calvin Klein. And if you’re loving the local stores in Savannah, try out Savannah Bee Company for some honey or Civvies on Broughton Street for some vintage flair.
Where to Eat
Enjoy a boastful brunch at some of the most popular midday meal spots in Savannah, offering anything from warm, home-style breakfast to international avant-garde meals with endless mimosas and freshly squeezed lemonade.
• Collin’s Quarter: Authentic Australian cuisine in the middle of the South.
• B. Matthews: A classic American eatery.
• Hitch: a twist on American Classics.
• The Ordinary Pub: Nothing ordinary about its Californian, Lowcountry and Mid-West inspired meals.
• The Gryphon: Afternoon Tea and Southern brunch at SCAD’s restaurant and Tea Room.
• Soho South: A luxurious bistro featuring American style cuisine.
• Clary’s Cafe: Where Southern-style favorites are served at Savannah’s infamous and classic brunch spot.
• Goose Feathers Cafe: An European-style cafe serving breakfast all day.
• Huey’s On The River: Featuring New Orlean’s style seafood and soups.
Savannah is no stranger to gourmet cooking and top-notch restaurants with divine dinners and a killer atmosphere. Some spots even offer bars so glamorous that you won’t wait ’til sundown for a sip of something stronger than wine.
• The Grey: Named after a refurbished Greyhound station, features some of the best Southern eats.
• Public Kitchen & Bar: Hip cocktails and a variety of American eats with a twist.
• The Vault: Asian fusion eats and drinks at the old Bank of America building on Bull Street.
• Vic’s on the River: Fine dining Southern cuisine at this 19th-century style restaurant.
• Garibaldi: Romantic former firehouse serving up a ton of Italian seafood.
• Chive Sea Bar & Lounge: An extravagant and intimate bar and lounge serving Asian food with a Southern touch.
• The Olde Pink House: Fine Southern dining with exquisite food and historical decor.
• Local11Ten: Seasonal Southern dishes served both inside and on their rooftop deck.
• Cotton & Rye: A former bank transformed into an American gastropub.
Where to Drink
What would a bachelorette party in Savannah be without some cool concoctions and colorful cocktails? Head out to some of Savannah’s well-kept secrets. Be it swanky and classy or a downright dive bar, there’s a little liquor for every kind of drinker in your group.
• Lulu’s Chocolate Bar
• AlleyCat Lounge
• Rocks on the River
• Jen & Friends
• Circa 1875 Gastro Pub
• Jazz’d Tapas Bar
• Churchills Pub
• Savannah Taphouse
Where to Sing and Dance
Whether you wanna tear up the down with your sweet dance moves or tear up your vocals screaming along to the classics and your long-time favorite songs there’s no doubt you’ll find a stage, a mic or a dance floor to do so.
• The Wormhole
• The Rail Pub
• Bay Street Blues
• Club One Treehouse
• El Rocko
• Club 51 degrees
• Doubles Night Club
• SEED Eco Lounge
Where to Relax
Nothing like a little R&R with the ladies and a bit of pampering for the bride-to-be. Pick from the many beauty salons, hair salons and massage parlors Savannah has to offer.
• Spa Bleu
• Savannah Day Spa
• Sweet Water Spa
• Poseidon Spa
• Milan Day Spa
• Magnolia Spa
• 40 Volume Salon & Spa
• Salon Tribe
• Salon 1821
• Color Box Hair Salon
• Ethan’s of London South
• Salon Della Vita
• Roots Southern Salon