Looking for a fresh and fabulous view of Savannah?
Look no further than the amazing rooftop bars! Savannah Scene magazine and Savannah.com know the best spots in town. From trendy lounges with skyline views to charming terraces overlooking the river, we’ve got you covered. Get ready to sip a drink and soak in the sights. Scroll down to find your perfect Savannah rooftop bar!
- 15 East Liberty St.
- The DeSoto is the perfect blend of elegance, history, and charm at this downtown Savannah hotel. Experience the breathtaking streetscape below while relaxing on the rooftop of DeSoto’s Pool Bar. Indulge in handcrafted cocktails and delicious light bites as you take in the stunning views. Whether you choose to sit at the bar, gather by the fire pit, or lounge by the pool, our rooftop oasis is the perfect spot to escape Savannah’s summer heat.
- 611 E River St.
- Their riverside location offers great views from our resort-style rooftop area that includes a bar, pool, cabanas, and nightly live music. It is available to reserve for private events.
The Lost Square, Alida Hotel
- 412 Williamson St.
- This “outdoor parlor” is popular for its spectacular views, cozy atmosphere, and a roaring fireplace. Inspired by Savannah’s rich rum-running history, their expert mixologists have crafted innovative drinks that are sure to impress. Alongside these delicious libations, they also offer a fantastic range of shareable plates. Whether you’re looking for a classy evening out or a casual hangout, The Lost Square provides the perfect atmosphere. And don’t miss out on their cozy rooftop igloos, offering a one-of-a-kind winter experience.
Rocks on the River, The Bohemian Hotel
- 102 W Bay St.
- Experience stunning panoramic views of the Savannah River while enjoying handcrafted cocktails and global cuisine at Rocks on the Roof. Located atop The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, this rooftop bar offers a perfect blend of indoor seating and an open-air terrace. Immerse yourself in a maritime charm as you overlook the Historic District, Talmadge Bridge, and the bustling river below. Discover a menu inspired by flavors from around the world, featuring tapas-style dishes. Plus, don’t miss the live entertainment, ranging from DJs to acoustic performances. Join us for an unforgettable evening at The Rocks on the Roof.
Peregrin Rooftop Lounge, Perry Lane Hotel
- 256 E Perry St.
- This is another mosey-through-the-hotel-on-your-way-to-the-rooftop situation. It is a marvel. This menu includes both “warm-up” and “cool-down” cocktails, so whatever the weather, Peregrin has you covered! Views include at least one church spire, the historic Savannah Theatre marquee, and the crown of Savannah’s celebrated live oak canopy. You can even book part, half, or the full space for your next special event!
Bar Julian, Thompson Hotel
- 201 Port St.
- Atop the 13th story, visitors are saying this is THE best view in the city. Bar Julian boasts a superb view of the sunset behind the Talmadge Memorial Bridge and the massive tanker ships inching by on their way to and from the port.
Perch, Local 11Ten
- 1110 Bull St.
- Perch, the rooftop cocktail bar atop the renowned restaurant Local 11Ten, offers a natural and stylish oasis. With cozy loungers the terrace creates a serene atmosphere that complements its surroundings, allowing guests to enjoy breathtaking views of the historic area. Open seven days a week during the summer and on weekends in winter (subject to weather conditions), Perch invites you to savor an impressive menu featuring carefully crafted signature cocktails, fine wines, bottled beers, and delectable small plates and charcuterie boards.
Electric Moon Skytop Lounge + Moon Deck
- 400 W River St.
- Ready for a jolt of energy in Savannah? Look no further than the Electric Moon Skytop Lounge + Moon Deck! This vibrant hotspot in the Plant Riverside District offers amazing panoramic views of the Savannah River and the city. It’s like a nightclub for adults, complete with two open-air terraces. Munch on tasty tacos and bao buns, sip on signature cocktails and soak in the breathtaking sights at the Skytop Lounge. Feeling adventurous? Take a ride down the slide to the Moon Deck and challenge your friends to lawn games. Let the fun begin!