Posted on March 9, 2017 by Andrea Six
The Wilmington Island Farmers’ Market (WIFM) is held every Saturday rain or shine from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. March-June and September-December. This outdoor market sets up on the property of Islands High School (170 Whitemarsh Island Rd.) on Whitemarsh Island. Come by for one of our many on-site programs including:
• Food vendors and Artisan vendors will be at the market each Saturday.
• Guest Chefs join us to demonstrate ways to use your market bounty to its fullest.
• Local non-profit groups, special guests and musical guests also provide unique entertainment opportunities.
• Story time for kids of all ages.
• Kid’s Crafts each week.
• Monthly Charitable Organizations whom we partner up with to collect donations for.
• Shop with Chef
For more information about the Wilmington Island Farmers’ Market, go to wifarmersmarket.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.