Posted on October 31, 2017 by Amanda Surowitz
Every Monday this Winter, families meet outdoors to connect and learn through play. In a 5-part class each week, Tinkergarten Leader Susanne Evangelista will facilitate an expert-designed play scenario, allowing children of various ages and needs to explore, problem solve, communicate, collaborate, and create together. Parents and caregivers learn, too, as we’ll share insight into your child’s development. The program progresses to meet each child’s need season after season. This class is intended for children aged 18 months-5 years.
- Children and adults should come dressed for the day’s weather with a water bottle and snack to enjoy.
- In cases of extreme weather, families will be notified, and class will be rescheduled.
- A single adult can accompany up to three children.
- Siblings over or under the specified age range are most welcome to enroll.
- Children under the age of 1 year are welcome to come without enrolling.
For more information or to enroll, visit tinkergarten.com.