Posted on August 2, 2016 by Nikki White
Join CURE as they celebrate the National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month on September 17 from 10 a.m.-noon. The event will take place at Oglethorpe Mall in Savannah, directly outside JC Penney in the soft play area.
• Princesses from Princess Productions
• Face painting by Alyson Harris and Morgan Webb
• A #GoGold4CURE photo booth donated by Savannah Photo Booths
• Gold nail painting
• Merchandise sales
• A cookie cake by Great American Cookie Company
• A Survivor and Sibling Fashion Show sponsored by Belk
This event is open to the public! Bring your family and friends! Visit their Facebook page for more info.