Posted on February 10, 2014 by linda
Celebrate this Valentine’s Day on a wonderful dinner cruise.
7:00 pm -February 14 & 16
Boarding at 6:00 pm
This cruise includes dinner, live entertainment, flowers, wine or champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, and an unforgettable view of Savannah. It’s a great way to celebrate with your Valentine!
There is also a cash bar available on board.
Rates: 125+ per person.
- A Bottle of Private Label House Wine or Champagne
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Live Entertainment
- Special Menu Valentine Dinner
Valentine Cruise Menu
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail appetizer with a zesty Horseradish Cocktail Sauce (non-seafood/shellfish option available)
- Beef Tenderloin rubbed with a Black Truffle Compound Butter
- Salmon Fillets with Bourbon-Pineapple Glaze and garnished with Fresh Pineapple
- Roasted Game Hens in a Marsala Reduction with Button Mushrooms and Pearl Onions
- Spinach and Walnut Ravioli with Sun Dried Tomato infused Cream Sauce
- Asparagus Spears with Hollandaise Sauce (gluten free)
- Herbed Gratin Potatoes with Smoked Gouda Cheese
- Fresh Garden Salad
- Assorted Side Salads
- Chocolate Bavarios Cups filled with Chocolate Mousse, Fresh Berries and a Raspberry Sauce, garnished with Chocolate Dipped Strawberries (gluten free dessert option available)
- Iced Tea or Coffee
There are wheelchair ramps to accommodate wheelchair and mobility scooters, but some areas of the vessel are not accessible by these vehicles, such as the upper deck.
72 HOURS MINIMUM ADVANCE BOOKING REQUIRED. This cruise does not offer hotel pick-up or drop-off. Cost includes cruise, roses, bottle of Private Label House Wine or champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, dinner, coffee or tea, entertainment, tax and port fee. Gratuity is NOT included. Please order online or call 888-653-6045 to order or for more information.